Fresh and vibrant turquoise blue silk clutch embroidered in the zardozi style with glowing multicolor flowers and embellished with metallic threads and star rubies to create an opulent, glittery, dazzling 3D effect.
This is a work of art, a beautiful wardrobe investment piece, a modern heirloom to be cherished and passed down to the next generation.
Perfect for a wedding, as the lotus flower is a symbol of rebirth and new beginnings.
The word Zardozi means "gold thread" . It is an elaborate art of multidimensional embroidery using gold and silver threads and embellished with precious stones. Zardozi had its origins in Persia and was introduced into India by the ruling Mughals in the early 16th century. It was used mainly to adorn the robes of the royal families. Now you too can own a luxury accessory, once reserved for royalty!
- Embroidered front and back
- Two magnetic snap closures
- One interior compartment
- Sateen lining
- Two full length interior gathered pockets
- Silver tone hardware
- No strap
- Dust bag included
- 8 to11" L x 4.5 to 5" H x 1" D 20-28 x 11.4-12.7 x 2.6 cm
- Fits phones less than 3"/ 7.6 cm wide. May fit your phone without the phone case.