Stunning one-of-a-kind statement clutch, zardozi purse, a lush garden of glowing silk flowers hand embroidered on a rich turquoise silk background. Further embellished with metallic threads and genuine star ruby stones to create an opulent dazzling 3D effect.
The lotus flower is a symbol of rebirth and new beginnings - perfect for weddings and life's transitions.
Of heirloom quality, it will be a cherished purse in your wardrobe.
The word Zardozi means "gold thread". It is an elaborate and intricate embroidery using metallic threads and genuine semi precious stones to give a rich and opulent 3D effect. Zardozi was introduced into India in the early 16th century and was used initially to adorn the robes of the royal families. Now you too can own a wearable work of art, once reserved only for royalty.
- Flap over magnetic closure
- Turquoise/green dupioni silk, prized for its natural texture
- Genuine star rubies sewn in
- Sateen lining
- One interior compartment
- Two interior slit pockets
- Dust bag included
- 10" W x 6" H x 2.5" D 25 x 16 x 6.4 cm
- Removable gold tone chain strap, 25"/ 63 cm drop