Sweet, joyful gray silk top handle bag with carefree butterflies flitting about a colorful garden, expertly hand embroidered in silk and metallic threads and embellished with genuine semi precious stones - star rubies, in the zardozi style.
Butterflies are a symbol of transformation and change. This purse is a great gift for someone who has undergone a life changing event or transformation.
Zardozi means "gold thread". It is an elaborate art of multidimensional embroidery using gold and silver threads and embellished with precious stones to create an opulent and dazzling effect. Zardozi was introduced into India in the early 16th century and was used mainly to adorn the robes of the royal families. Now you too can own a luxury handbag, once reserved for royalty!
- Soft gray/icy blue dupioni silk, prized for its texture.
- Three magnetic snap closure
- One interior compartment
- Two interior gathered pockets.
- Fully lined
- Genuine semi precious stones, sewn in
- Exterior dimensions: 7 x 11 x 1 1/2 in 18 x 28 x 4 cm
- Useable interior space 4 x 11 x 1 1/2 in 10 x 28 x 4 cm
Gorgeous with any pastel color outfit. Spring is in the air!
So pretty and feminine!