Make a statement wearing this luxurious velvet evening bag embroidered with glittery copper medallion and genuine tiger eye, carnelian, onyx and garnet stones.
Hand embroidered by master zardozi artisans.
Zardozi means "gold thread" or "writing with gold", an elaborate and intricate art of 3D embroidery using metallic threads and semi precious stones. Zardozi was introduced into northern India in the early 16th century, and was used mainly to adorn the robes and accessories of the royal court. Now you too can have an evening bag that was once reserved for royalty!
- Genuine gemstones, sewn in
- Flap over magnetic closure
- One interior compartment
- Three interior card slots, outlined in gold
- Sateen lining
- Dust bag included
- 8 "W x 5 "H x 2.5 "D 20.3 x 14 x 6.4 cm Sized for cell phone and more!
- Braided cord strap, drop of 19" / 48 cm , can be doubled to form a hand hold