Stunning one-of-a-kind statement clutch, a lush autumn garden of silk flowers hand embroidered in zardozi style on a soft orange silk background and embellished with metallic threads and genuine star ruby stones to create an opulent, dazzling 3D effect.
Of heirloom quality, it is expertly hand embroidered by master artisans in the zardozi tradition.
The word Zardozi means "gold thread". It is an elaborate and intricate embroidery using metallic threads and genuine semi precious stones to give a rich and opulent 3D effect. Zardozi was introduced into India in the early 16th century and was used initially to adorn the robes of the royal families. Now you too can own a wearable work of art, once reserved only for royalty.
- Flap over magnetic closure
- Dupioni silk, prized for its natural texture
- Genuine star rubies sewn in
- Sateen lining
- One interior compartment
- Two interior slit pockets
- Dust bag included
- 10" W x 6" H x 2.5" D 25 x 16 x 6.4 cm
- Removable gold tone chain, 25"/ 64 cm drop