Art deco inspired peacock feather pattern embroidered on a stunning deep and vivid royal blue silk handbag. The center of each feather is a genuine lapis lazuli stone.
Expertly hand embroidered in intricate detail by master zardozi artisans with over 25 years experience.
Zardozi means "gold thread" or "writing with gold". It is an elaborate and intricate art of 3D embroidery using metallic threads and semi precious stones to create a dazzling and opulent effect. Once reserved exclusively for royalty, we now bring the zardozi art form to you.
- Dupioni silk, prized for its natural texture.
- Flap over magnetic snap closure
- Sateen lining, one credit card slot and two accordion slots, outlined in silver
- Sized to fit your phone, keys, credit cards, money, and makeup
- Complimentary dust bag
- Measures 8" H x 5" W x 2.5 " D
- Silver tone chain shoulder strap, 19" drop. Can be doubled to make a hand hold.